Don’t miss the FREE Paleo Summit
Hey gang! I heard about an awesome opportunity that I wanted share with you. My good friend & popular health blogger, Sean Croxton, has just put the finishing touches on the first ever online PALEO extravaganza.
Whether you’re hardcore into paleo, just getting started, don’t really know anything about it, or hate it and think it’s all hype –
this event has something for you.
Sean recorded presentations from the top experts in the health & nutrition space about the Paleo diet – putting their knowledge to the test – and created The Paleo Summit.
Mark your calendars, because this event (all 8 days of it!) starts Sunday, February 26th.
Oh, and it’s FREE to attend.
In this first-of-it’s-kind online event, you guys are going to see:
* Primal living expert Mark Sisson discuss EXACTLY what ancestral living means – as well as what to eat, what not to eat, and why.
* For parents – Sarah Fragoso will show you how to transition your family into the primal lifestyle – while keeping it fun for the kids AND the adults
* Dr. Thomas O’Bryan give you the scoop on gluten – why it can lead to autoimmune disease, osteoporosis, and muscle pain!
* Get the scientific perspective on Paleo from Ivy League research biochemist Mat Lalonde – so you can differentiate between the
rampant paleo extremism and what’s truly backed by science.
* Get the scoop from independent health researcher & blogger Matt Stone on why he thinks the Paleo diet is bunk!
* Paul Chek give you the six foundational principles for abundant health – and how you can break your social conditioning to truly
become the healthiest version of yourself.
And that’s just a SMALL taste of what’s happening starting on February 26th.
As an added bonus, when you register today, you’ll also get an awesome video interview with Mark Sisson regarding why we should eat like our ancestors, as well as a 40-minute interview with Gary Taubes on why we get fat – I know you’re going to love them.
Pre-registration begins TODAY – so make sure you head over right now to sign up. Here’s the link, so go clickity click and get your paleo learnin’ on! I plan to be there with my fork, ready to devour all the info I can. Hope to see you there!