Originally posted on the old website on March 8, 2007.
This recipe is super easy. My husband and I have this on a regular basis. It’s something we came up with one night when we were craving shrimp but wanted something simple since we couldn’t batter and fry it. This is great with a salad or steamed veggies. It’s also a great source of protein.
- 1 pound large shrimp (cooked, peeled, devained, tails off, thawed)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning (to taste)
1. In a large skillet melt 2 tbsp. of butter.
2. Add shrimp and cook over med-high heat for 2 minutes.
3. Sprinkle Tony’s seasoning over shrimp and stir again. Once most of the butter is cooked down remove from heat. Serve warm with veggie of choice.
Notes: Start out will small amounts of Tony’s seasoning until you find the taste you like. The seasoning can get pretty warm very quickly! This dish is a great source of protein!
(According to MasterCook)
Total Fat: 9 g
Cholesterol: 316 mg
Carbohydrates: trace g
Fiber: 0 g
Protein: 32 g